Thursday 12 January 2012

So what exactly does the Empower Network do?

So what exactly does the Empower Network do?


Click here to learn just how the Empower Network has taken the internet marketing world by storm.

The Empower Network's power lies in its viral and massive blogging system and its outstanding training seminars and Power Hours.

To see just what I mean click here the link below:

How to earn 100% commissions today

You may be saying to yourself:


Why should I join the Empower Network blog when I can blog for free?


Reason #1


Over 12 000 people all blogging under the same blog site about similar topics = fantastic rankings on Google




Reason #2




The Empower Network blogging system has sharing options - Twitter, Stumbleupon, Facebook built right in so you don't have to set them up yourself.



Reason #3


Whenever you publish your blog here it simultaneously sends a post to your Facebook page - be it your personal or business page. You set up the page URL and Empower Network does the rest!!


Reason #4


There are at least 12 000 fellow members who are eager to read and comment on your posts. Comments increase your rankings even further.




Check out the views, likes and shares in the upper left corner of this blog post alone...




If you think that you can do the same thing with one lonely blog in a see of so many, go for it!!

I know you will be back when you see how impossible that is.

When I first stumbled upon the Empower Network... 

and I mean stumbled because I was doing what I had been doing for weeks, searching aimlessly for something of value and concrete in the network marketing world. 

I was on Facebook when I saw and add promising 100% Commission.

Skeptical but incredibly curious,  I clicked the ad to see what it offered . . .

I was immediately impressed at how casual it was. 
No fancy cars, mansions on the ocean, private jets or fancy clothes. 

Just a guy with long curly (dare I say, unruly) hair in a tank top with a gorgeous view and a whiteboard. What he said was sincere, straight to the point and what I had been thinking for a long time. There had to be another way. Those gurus are simply making money selling you information and they don't really care if you use it or even if it works.


Dave Wood was offering something different, something tangible, an actual physical product that I could utilize immediately and market the Empower Network and any other product or service I want - even my affiliate marketing wares!!




I didn't join right away because I believe that impulsive choices of any kind lead to trouble.


If it is right and of value now it will be of value tomorrow or the next day or the next.


So I continued my research and explorations and put the Empower Network on the backburner. . .


I checked anything being offered for free:

The Affiliate Traffic Jam,

some of what Ryan Deiss is offering (which is great stuff but still just information),

and the list goes on.


In the end . . .


I felt that the only people offering me something of real substance (where I can apply all that free information) - a viral blogging system - was the Empower Network. So I joined and began blogging right away.


I decided to give this system 90 days.


I am totally new and do not have a list of prospects or leads,

but since starting only 3 weeks ago,

a buzz is building.


I know that I need to join the Empower Network Inner Circle to truly make the REAL MONEY because that is where all the golden information is...
all the tips from the best, skills needed to really succeed, connections, audio, Power Hour sessions, and so much more . . .


But before I do,


I am going to go to fiverr.com and One Hour Backlinks and purchase some links and create some buzz.


I learned from the many sources of great information out there the importance of backlinks to boost your rank and get those needed leads.



Guarantee Google Finds Your Links http://Linklicious.me



I am also going to create some vid content.






YouTube is the place to post quick and dirty infomercials or vids because the traffic at YouTube is out of this world and growing exponentially. That is where so many go first when they want to know about ANYTHING...


Much as I know that the Inner Circle is my next destination, there is not much point in entering if I do not have any leads, prospects, or customers who will be joining with me and earning me that $100 a piece monthly residual income.






So Step 3 for me (Step 1 was join the Empower Network, Step 2 was blog daily) is to generate online buzz and build my brand. Once that starts happening, I will move to Step 4 - join the Empower Network Inner Circle


I know in my head that waiting is not helping me and I could be missing out on $100s  even $1000s in income right now because you cannot earn from something you are not a part of - makes sense (otherwise it would be hypocritical) but my pessimistic skeptical side has the upper hand right now. . . but not for long. I know I will be on to Step 4 within the month and once you see what the Inner Circle will do for you . . . you will too!




If you find a way to make the kind of income Empower Network promises out there on your own, I would love to hear about it. Post it in the comments below.




In the meantime, check out the rest of my blog.




I also have a facebook page which has all kinds of marketing information.


 All of it will just show you how daunting a task it really is to get views and rankings all on your own.


When you have had enough of slugging it alone and getting nowhere... come back and see an easier and better way.




Join the Empower Network and start making the money you deserve




Randine

No comments:

Post a Comment